Best TV + Internet Plans in Switzerland in 2024
item.pricePrefix item.price item.priceTitle item.priceSubtitle
Are you looking for a combined Internet and TV subscription in Switzerland that offers both great quality and value? With many Internet service providers offering bundled packages, choosing the right one can be challenging.
Our goal is to guide you in selecting the best Internet and TV subscription for your needs. We'll provide you with essential tips, clear explanations, and a rundown of the top subscriptions available in 2024.
Our comparison guide will focus on identifying the most reliable operators, their rates, and how to find a subscription that's both high-quality and budget-friendly. You can use our 100% free online tool to compare the best plans and get free quotes right here.
What is the best Internet TV subscription in Switzerland?
Finding the best Internet TV subscription in Switzerland depends on your specific needs, including preferred channels, internet speed, and budget. To make the best choice, it's important to compare the various packages offered by leading telecom operators like Swisscom, UPC, and Sunrise. By evaluating these options, you can select a subscription that aligns perfectly with your requirements.
Discover our top Internet TV subscriptions in Switzerland in 2024:
|Home + TV
|Internet Light + TV
|Homecable S + TV
|Internet 100 + TV
|Up Internet L + Up TV XL
|Blue TV M
What’s the cheapest Internet + TV subscription?
It's difficult to determine the cheapest Internet + TV package in Switzerland, as prices and offers can vary according to region, connection speed, number of channels included, etc. It is advisable to research online and compare offers from different telecom operators such as Swisscom, UPC, Sunrise, etc. to find the package that best suits your needs and budget. It is also possible to negotiate rates with operators to obtain more advantageous offers.
Here are the cheapest Internet + TV subscription offers on the market in Switzerland :
|Teleboy Internet 10, TV
|37.90 CHF / month
|Home Cable M + TV
|39 CHF / month
|49.95 CHF / month
|Internet Classic, M-Budget TV
|54.80 CHF / month
|59.90 CHF / month
How can I compare Internet + TV subscriptions in Switzerland?
Here are the steps to follow to compare Internet + TV subscriptions in Switzerland :
- Evaluate your needs: Determine the connection speed you need, the number of TV channels you want, etc.
- Search the various telecom operators: iWay, Swisscom, UPC, Sunrise, etc. are popular options in Switzerland.
- Compare packages: The prices, features, and offers of different operators to find the package that best suits your needs.
- Read the terms and conditions: Make sure you understand them and any additional charges associated with each package.
- Negotiate rates: Operators are often willing to negotiate rates to attract new customers.
Good to know
You can also consult online comparison sites to find the best offers and make comparisons more quickly and easily. Use our free HelloSafe comparator to explore the best Internet, and Internet + TV, or Internet + TV + mobile plans, and get instant quotes.
What are the best TV, Internet, and mobile subscriptions?
Many consumers often choose a combined TV, Internet, and mobile package for the convenience of having all services from a single provider, which can simplify bills and payments, as well as for the potential savings that can be made by subscribing to multiple services from the same operator. What's more, having a single provider can guarantee consistent quality of service across all services. It's important to compare the different offers available to find the one that best suits your needs and budget.
Here's a comparison of the best TV, Internet, and mobile subscriptions currently available in Switzerland :
|Sunrise Up Comfort
|198 CHF / month
|Teleboy Internet 1000 + TV + Landline + Mobile Swiss
|85 CHF / month
|M-Budget Internet Classic + TV + Landline + Mobile Mega
|93.80 CHF / month
|Swisscom blue Mobile S + blue Telephony S + blue Internet S + blue TV S
|122.25 CHF / month
What are the best TV, Internet, and landline telephone subscriptions?
You also have the option to choose a bundled subscription that includes TV, Internet, and fixed-line telephone services from a single provider. This approach not only simplifies billing and payments but may also offer potential savings when subscribing to multiple services through the same operator.
Good to know
What's more, having a single provider can guarantee consistent service quality across all services. It's important to compare the different offers available to find the one that best suits your needs and budget.
Here's a comparison of the best TV, Internet, and phone subscriptions in Switzerland in 2024 :
|Internet / TV
|59.90 CHF / month
|Teleboy Internet 10, TV
|42.90 CHF / month
Can I take out a TV subscription without Internet?
Yes, it is possible to take out a TV subscription without Internet in Switzerland. Many TV operators offer TV-only packages without the addition of Internet service.
What services are included in an Internet + TV subscription?
The services included in an Internet + TV subscription may vary depending on the offer chosen, but in general, the services included are as follows:
- Internet connection: This lets you surf the web and connect to other online services.
- Live TV: This lets you watch live TV channels, as well as recorded programs.
- Video on demand: This lets you watch movies and series online whenever you like.
- Digital Recording: This lets you record your favorite shows to watch later.
- Telephony: Some offers may include telephony, allowing you to call friends and family using your Internet connection.
- Applications: Some offers may include applications such as Netflix or Amazon Prime Video.
It's important to check the services included in each offer to make sure they meet your needs.
Is there an Internet subscription with free TV?
Yes, there are Internet subscription offers with free TV in Switzerland. Many ISPs offer combined Internet + TV packages, where TV is included free of charge with the Internet subscription.
How can I find a cheap Internet TV subscription?
There are several ways to find a low-cost Internet TV subscription:
- Compare offers: It's important to compare the different offers from different suppliers to find the one that best suits your needs and budget. Use our HelloSafe comparator for 100% free comparison and quotes.
- Watch for promotions: TV and internet providers often offer special promotions to attract new customers.
- Opt for a triple play offer: Offers that include TV, internet, and telephony can be more economical than separate offers.
- Avoid additional options: Additional options such as premium channels can increase the cost of the subscription, so it's best to avoid them if you're looking to save money.
- Negotiate with your current supplier: Your current supplier might be willing to offer you a discount on your subscription if they know you're looking to save money.
What is the minimum speed required to receive Internet TV?
The minimum recommended bitrate for good quality TV streaming over the internet is generally at least 5 Mbps downstream (download) and 1 Mbps upstream (upload). However, this depends on the number of people using the internet connection at the same time, the quality of the broadcast you want (HD, 4K, etc.), as well as what other online activities you're doing.
It's always advisable to check the throughput requirements of your TV streaming provider and do a speed test to make sure your connection meets your needs.
What are the pitfalls to avoid when taking out an Internet + TV subscription?
There are several pitfalls to avoid when taking out an internet + TV subscription:
- Hidden fees: Some providers may charge additional fees for optional equipment, facilities, or services. Make sure you understand all the costs associated with your subscription before you commit.
- Long-term commitment: Some offers may require a commitment of several years, so it's important to check conditions before signing.
- Limited offers: Some offers may seem advantageous, but cover only a few channels or can only be used outside the home. Make sure you understand the offer's limitations before subscribing.
- Complex contracts: Contracts can be complex and full of technical terms. Take the time to read them carefully and ask questions if you don't understand something.
- Limited connection speed: Some offers may include connection speed restrictions, which may affect TV broadcast quality. Make sure you understand connection speed restrictions before subscribing.
It's always important to do thorough research, compare different offers, and read the terms and conditions carefully before taking out an Internet + TV subscription.
What criteria should I compare when choosing an Internet TV subscription?
There are several criteria to consider when choosing an internet + TV subscription:.
- Connection speed: Make sure the connection speed is sufficient for the desired broadcast quality.
- Cost: Compare the costs of different offers to find the one that best suits your budget.
- Content: Check the channels and programs included in the various offers to make sure they meet your needs.
- Commitment: Some offers may require a long-term commitment, so it's important to understand the conditions before signing up.
- Additional fees: Make sure you understand any additional fees that may apply, such as equipment rental fees.
- Availability: Check the availability of services in your area to make sure you can use them.
- Additional services: Some offers may include additional services, such as telephony or a digital recorder.
ADSL or fiber optics for Internet TV?
The choice between ADSL (high-speed copper line) and fiber optics depends on your geographical location and your needs in terms of connection speed and quality.
- ADSL is available in many regions and can offer relatively fast speeds. However, performance can vary considerably depending on the distance from your home to your ISP's distribution center.
- Fiber optics offer much faster speeds and superior connection quality, but their availability may be limited to certain geographical areas.
If you plan to watch streaming video in high definition or play online video games, fiber optics may be the best option. On the other hand, if you have more modest needs in terms of connection speed and quality, ADSL may be sufficient. It's advisable to check the options available from your local ISP to make an informed decision.